Description: The Kwikset SmartCode with Home Connect Technology Z-Wave Deadbolt is a keyless entry electronic lock, developed for interoperability with home automation and security systems and delivers a variety of access control options for the utmost in convenient home security. Home Connect enables the door lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in the home. This allows homeowners to monitor and control their door locks using either a web enabled device or their home automation system. Powered by 4 "AA" batteries, the lock offers true remote locking and unlocking features due to its motor driven deadbolt which is an advantage over the competition. The lock will also allow you to check door lock status, automatically arm and disarm your security system, and initiate customized scenes upon entrance and exit.
Installation is simple as the SmartCode with Home Connect Technology eliminates the need for hard wiring and fits all standard doors replacing the existing deadbolt. SmartCode also includes innovative security with SmartKey® re-key technology with BumpGuard protection. Home security is an ever increasing consumer concern and homeowners will find this user-friendly, customizable, remote and wireless access control device provides the convenience and peace-of-mind they are looking for in today’s fast-paced and uncertain world.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- 20 Minute Fire Rating - UL Certified
- One touch motorized locking mechanism - enables true remote locking & unlocking
- Backup keyway includes BumpGuard for protection against lock bumping.
- Revolutionary tapered deadbolt design—enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling and pushing your door shut
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- Up to 30 user access codes
for family and guests
- NEW MasterCode feature for improved
user access code management
- Replaces existing door hardware
with just a screwdriver
- No hard wiring needed
- Operates on 4 AA batteries that will last for approximately 1 year
- Replaces existing deadbolt
Notice/Warning: Use with MiCasaVerde Vera or HomeSeer for Z-Wave control and integration. Batteries sold separately.