Description: HAI is an ENERGY STAR® Partner. All Omnistat thermostats meet the Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR® Guidelines for energy efficiency. The Omnistat2 thermostats are the latest generation of programmable communicating thermostats. They combine HAI’s 20+ years as a leader in energy management to provide sophisticated and intelligent function in an easy to use device. What sets the Omnistat2 thermostats apart from other thermostats is that they use advanced digital technology to learn the heating/cooling patterns of your home to control the equipment for maximum efficiency and comfort. The Omnistat2 may be used stand-alone or with a home control system. When used stand-alone you may schedule your HVAC activity using a easy-to-use 7 day schedule function. The Omnistat2 has a built-in vacation mode feature that restores temperatures before arriving home.
The Omnistat2 can display a graphical display of HVAC usage/energy consumption by week and has a filter reminder for peak efficiency. The Omnistat2 is UL Listed for energy management. The Omnistat2 has three different color options, Black, Silver, and White, in order to match nearly any décor. The thermostat does not come with color change kits - you must purchase the thermostat in the desired color. You may change the backlighting from blue to red or any color in between by turning the knob. This capability, adjustable at any time, provides you with over one hundred customizable backlight colors, The RC-2000 Omnistat2 has a proximity/motion detector so that its screen lights up when it is approached, which makes it easy to adjust in the dark of the night. Choose between a simple or advanced display, based upon what information you want to view.
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" W x 3 5/8" H x 1 1/8" D
- Single stage including Gas, Oil, Steam, Hydronic, Forced Air, Radiant, Electric
- 2 Stage Conventional
- Heat Pumps, including Air to Air heat pumps or Geothermal
- 2 Speed Heat Pumps with 3rd stage auxiliary heat
- Compatible with zone control systems that require a master thermostat
- Variable Speed Fan Control
- Dual Fuel Heat Pumps
- Humidity sensing and display
- Humidifier control
- Dehumidifier control
- Digital precise temperature control
- Automatic heat/cool changeover
- Fan cycle mode periodically circulates air for comfort
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity (optional)
- Indoor sensor averaging with remote sensor
- Humidity Control
- Does not need batteries to retain settings and time
Notice/Warning: Requires HAI 81A00-3WHZB to connect to an HAI Omni/Lumina controller or stand-alone use.