Description: SQ Blaster Plus is a universal remote control accessory for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. For in-room control, the Blaster Plus can be placed next to your equipment or accross the room. Alternatively you can send control signals via IR extender cables through one of the 4 external IR ports on the back of the device.
The Blaster Plus has 5 channel addressable IR, meaning that you can specify which port the IR should be sent on, so if you have more than one piece of equipment that uses the same IR codes, you can now make sure that the codes you send go to the device you want. Each line out can drive up to 3 IR emitters, meaning that you can cable up to 12 devices to the Blaster Plus.
- Multiple Blaster Plus units can be run on the same network, so you can have one for each area that you want to control.
- Each unit is controllable by multiple iPhone/iPod touch/iPad units.
- Designed to complement your A/V equipment.
- Connects securely and quickly to your network using a setup wizard via USB.
- Uses 2 extensive IR databases and advanced IR learning to capture any missing codes.
- Wi-Fi, 802.11 b,g compatible
- WPA & WPA2 Personal compatible. Note: WEP is no longer considered a safe network setting, as it offers zero protection
- IR blasting: 8x internal high intensity IR emitters
- IR learning: Built-in receiver with on board IR code protocol analysis
- Alternative IR control: 4x 3.5mm audio jacks - powering up to 12 external IR-LED emitters
- Power: USB, 5V, 1A max
- Case: Polycarbonate
- SQ Blaster
- Power Supply (US)
- Programming Cable
Notice/Warning: iOS 3.1.3 or higher required. When used in conjunction with a MiCasaVerde Vera, Z-Wave Control is also available through the SQ Remote HD App (not available with SQ Remote Lite).