Voltage transients (also called surges and spikes) on the AC powerline may damage sensitive electronic equipment or corrupt valuable stored data. With the widespread use of PCís and other microprocessor-based equipment, surge suppression devices are in demand. Levitonís Four-In-One Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) receptacles provide an efficient, economical method of protecting your valuable electronic equipment from damaging surges and spikes. The Four-In -One replaces a standard duplex receptacle with four surge protected receptacles.
Four-In-One TVSS Receptacles Feature:
Three modes of MOV protection for normal and common modes line to neutral, line to ground, and neutral to ground
- Line-Neutral MOV fusing
- 500V peak UL 1449 Rating for L-N, L-G and N-G
- Tested to ANSI/IEEE and UL 1449 Standards
- Clamping Voltage Dynamic Test for IEEE
- Category B3 Impulse
- Peak transient surge current: 26kA total
- Maximum transient energy: 280 joules total
- Green LED indicator is ON when protection is active, OFF when protection is inactive
- 35db Noise filtering at 5kHz - 50MHz
- Hospital Grade/Isolated Ground versions are identified by a Green Hospital Grade Dot and an Orange Isolated Ground symbol on the face of the device.
- UL 1449 Listed and CSA Certified where applicable
- Backed by Levitonís Limited Two-Year Warranty