Description: SWirelessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach WiFi devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking without wiring. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International plugs available
- USB power cable draws power from USB port (included)
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commandsDownloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control uses
- Industry standard 802.11b wireless interface, 2.5? antenna
- Supports wireless LAN, adhoc (for setup) and Infrastructure modes
- Compatible to 802.11b/g
- Power and all connectors to indicate activity
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25? x 2.25? x 1.25?
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- One year limited warranty
Notice/Warning: Power over Ethernet (PoE) available on -P models.