Description: Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control low voltage, wired devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International plugs available
- USB power cable draws power from USB port (included)
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commandsDownloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control uses
- RJ45 connector
- 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol
- Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- Power and all connectors to indicate activity
- 3 Integrated contact closure relays w/ transient voltage suppression
- Pluggable screw terminal 24V AC/DC@.5A N.O. contact
- Allows for switching of low voltage wiring
- Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25? x 2.25? x 1.25?
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- One year limited warranty
Notice/Warning: Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled.