Description: You decide what time your chicken coop door opens and closes - thereafter itís automatic! Sleep a little later. The D20 opens the door each morning allowing your hens to feed or free-range on their own. If you arrive home late, or if the weather is so poor you canít attend your coop on-time, relax because chickens enter the coop about the same time every day, and the D20 will automatically close the door at the time you set. You can also set multiple door openings and closings each day. This can benefit in several ways. It can influence egg production by exposing hens to longer periods of daylight by preventing them from re-entering the coop too soon. It can foil small predators that sneak-in to steal eggs after your hens are out. And, it can help manage heat inside the coop. Raccoons, fox, dogs, cats, coyotes, etc. eventually give up and go elsewhere.
- Includes motor, mounting bracket, AC-DC Adapter, lift cable and illustrated instructions
- Has a reversible motor with open and closed stop settings
- Motor stops door at positions you set
- Motor can lift-lower a door up to 4 pounds, with a door opening up to 25 inches
- Motor lifts and lowers door smoothly in a few seconds, no sudden drops
- If your door swings open, convert it to vertical lift by installing it in side-channels
- Plug-in ready to your lamp timer switch, X-10 control, battery, or our "Butler" remote control
Notice/Warning: Do not use M80 for Chicken Coop Door applications.