Description: Single and 2-gang brackets for installations on existing construction. Designed to install low-voltage class 2 only. Provides fast installation with the use of a hole saw.
- Easiest and fastest installation of class 2 low-voltage wiring devices
- Faster than the LV1 mounting bracket, LV1RP installs in less than a minute with a hole saw
- Paintable front surface
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thickness
- Mounting "wings" hold the box securely against drywall when the screws are tightened
- Finishes with any standard, midsize or maximum wall plate
- Easy to level - even after it's installed
- Allows for easy access to cable, reach through the opening to pull cables from behind the wall
Notice/Warning: Requires 3.5" hole saw.