Description: The TOCAhome fingerprint scanner (as an outside unit) is used for managing fingerprint templates and has two functions:
- Storing fingerprint templates during the enrollment operation
- Identifying users' fingerprint during access operation
TOCAhome scanner has the capacity of 99 fingerprint templates with 1-to-many matching algorithm. It can identify users with swipe of their finger without requiring additional criteria such as code, card, FOB, etc.
The control unit (as inside unit) is used for managing the relay (dry contact Form C Switch) and, status reporting, and the following functions:
The Programming is carried using a built-in 4 button keypad and 7-segment LCD; No computer is needed.
- Programming interface to add and delete users' fingerprints, change system access code, and factory system reset
- Activation of a designated relay during normal operation as instructed by the fingerprint scanner
Each relay can be used to manage an electrical circuit for operating an electrical strike, security system, magnetic lock, electrified lock, solenoid, or any electrified system or device that can be controlled by on/off switch. A relay is activated once an assigned finger is swiped and identified. The relay activation duration time is fixed and can not be changed.
- Each enrolled fingerprint is assigned to activate a specific relay
- All ekey fingerprint scanners are weather resistant for inside or outside use
- Measures approximately W 2 ¼ x H 3 ¾ x D 2 ¼ inches
Notice/Warning: Only one TOCAhome scanner can be connected to each TOCAhome control unit. Multiple TOCAhome scanners cannot be connected to the same TOCAhome control unit.