Description: While traditional smart home technology has been expensive, complicated, and often unreliable, ControlThink changes all that. With this budget-priced innovative software on your PC, you can leverage your existing computer investment to set up, configure, and control your smart home with ease.
And with built-in scheduler functionality, you can make your home appear lived in while you're not there, enhance security by turning on outside lights at sunset, and save energy by turning them back off again at midnight. There are many features cleverly implemented in this deceptively simple program.
Free update is available to version 2.1 when it becomes available for users of Professional Edition.
Compatible Z-Wave devices available from Leviton:
Click Here for Plug-In Modules
Click Here for Dimmers
Click Here for Switches
Click Here for Controllers
Click Here for Primary Remotes
- Set up your Z-WaveŽ enabled home
- Control and configure your devices
- Create and activate mood lighting (and scenes)
- Put your home on a schedule
- Optimize, repair, and recover Z-Wave networks (Professional Edition Feature)
- Detect network weak spots and bad devices (Professional Edition Feature)
- More features are added in updates.
Notice/Warning: Profession Edition features require your USB stick to have installer firmware (included on ThinkStick). ThinkEssentials does not support Z-Wave locks.