Description: The SPLCD39G brings the convenience, elegance, and simplicity of a LCD touchscreen controller to a smaller sized, self-contained unit that fits in just about anywhere. Its 320 x 240 resolution with 256 colors provides remarkable graphics and clarity.
- Stand-alone device to output IR and/or RS232 commands
- Fully customizable display graphics
- XDT Station feedback, and XMUSIC song title navigation window of controlled component
- Internal pre-programmed IR code library, as well as capability to learn IR commands
- Built-in IR code library
- Built-in IR receiver
- Front panel IR learning eye
- Fully compatible with the MRC88 / MRAUDIO8X8 controllers with bi-directional status indication
Notice/Warning: Requires Xantech Dragon-Drop IR Software for configuration (Free Download). Requires SPLCDPS1 Power supply (not included).