Description: Leviton’s 1x8 CATV modules are designed to distribute incoming RF signals (Cable TV, Antenna, or other modulated sources) to eight locations throughout the home or office on coaxial cable. Variable attenuator enables precise amplification for fine-tuning picture quality (-5 to +15 dB) of incoming signal. The 1x8 CATV modules incorporate state-of-the-art bi-directional signaling to support advanced interactive applications such as cable modem and cable box communications. The module features one cable input and eight isolated television outputs.
- Digital CATV compatible
- High quality, professional-grade product
- Distributes signals such as: CATV, antenna, VCR/DVD, Camera/CCTV signals on coaxial cable throughout the home or office
- Built-in amplifier easily adjusts to compensate for variations in incoming signal strength (-5 to +15dB)
- Provides bi-directional signal paths to support cable modem or cable box communications
- Small circuit board design set at a 90º angle for easy installation
- Includes termination caps