Description: Leviton Extender Brackets provide an additional 2" of depth and enhanced ventilation within Levitonís Series 280 and 420 Structured Media Centers (SMCs) The Extender Brackets, which are attached between the enclosure and the cover, form a frame assembled from four 2"- deep sheet metal rails with louvers on each side. The greater depth allows for better cable management and for larger modules, such as audio amplifiers, to be mounted within the Structured Media Centers.
- Adds 2" of depth to Levitonís Series 280 and 420 Series Structured Media Centers to accommodate larger modules and provide more room for better cable management
- Louvers in Extender Brackets enhance ventilation within the Structured Media Centers for added protection against heat build-up from installed modules
- Each Extender Bracket package for the Series 280 or 420 Structured Media Centers includes four 2"- deep sheet metal rails that attach together to create a frame extension between the Structured Media Centers enclosure and the cover
- Made of sturdy white powder-coated 18-gauge sheet metal
- Two-Year Product Warranty
Notice/Warning: Recess-mounting should precede drywall installation. SMCs MUST NOT be mounted in firewall applications.