Due to manufacturers' requirements MAP pricing is shown. Add this item to your cart to see your instantly rebated price.
Description: The ButtKicker Concert was designed for music. Low end response for your stage, studio or rehearsal room monitoring can now be accurate, powerful and incredibly tight.
The ButtKicker Concert provides maximum low end isolation. Every player on stage, and every sound engineer can have just the right level of bass... without airborne sound waves. The ButtKicker isolates low end into a throne, platform or control room floor. This gives you much greater control of sound pressure levels. Bass players and drummers who want to feel a powerful kick drum, or low "C", no longer have to drive guitar players and singers nuts with volume. Engineers, you will benefit by being able to more accurately monitor mixes for all types of stage or studio sessions.
The ButtKicker Concert is EXCELLENT for project and home studios. Because the ButtKicker effectively provides superior sound reproduction, without adding SPL, even the smallest studios can have accurate and powerful low end monitoring. Experience concert hall sound without waking up your kids in the next room.
- One ButtKicker Concert can easily replace 3, 4, 5 or even 6 voice coil shakers
- Designed by musicians and studio engineers, the ButtKicker Concert is musically accurate, with a tight, "on-the-beat" transient response and is used by some of the most demanding musicians in the world.
- Now only 5.375" tall and 5.5" wide the ButtKicker can satisfy more critical space limitations and fit easily under a drum throne or a riser
- With only one magnetically suspended moving part, and a thermal switch for heat protection, the ButtKicker is the last shaker you'll ever need to buy
- The ButtKicker uses a patented, magnetically suspended piston system, unlike anything else on the market. It provides tremendous power, musical accuracy, frequency response and longevity
Notice/Warning: Reques the BKA10004A.