Got a project that needs a simple timer? This handy gadget from Altronix is just what you need!
This programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation e.g. Access Control Applications, Siren/Bell Cut Off Module, Dialer Delay, Guard Tour Supervisory Timer, etc. Some optional functions include: One Shot, Delayed Release, Delayed Operate, Delayed Pulse and Pulser/Flasher. A new feature has been added which provides a momentary relay activation at the end of a desired timing cycle. This feature eliminates the need for having to use two (2) timers to achieve this function. Another new feature will cancel (interrupt) timing cycle and reset timer if desired.
• 12 or 24VDC operation is selectable.
• Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment from 1 sec. to 60 min.
• LED indicates relay is energized.
• Form "C" relay contacts are 8 AMP at 120VAC/28VDC.
• Current Draw: Stand-by 3mA, Relay Energized 40mA.
• Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
• Selectable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
• One (1) second momentary relay activation at the end of the timing cycle (eliminates the need to use two (2) timers for this function).
• Built-in reset feature which cancels timing cycle.
• Repeat (pulser/flasher) mode.
• Snap Trac compatible (order Altronix model #ST3)
• DIN Rail Mount version available (order Altronix model #DTMR1).
Board dimensions: 3"L x 2.5"W x .75"H