Description: The Door/window sensor is a battery powered reed sensor. It's operation under the z-wave standard guarantees compatibility with the Fibaro system. The sensor expands the capabilities of the system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors. It is used in automatic light control, access control and property protection systems. Installation of the Door / Window Sensor in your home increases the safety and comfort of its inhabitants. It also eliminates the risk of high fees for heating or air conditioning. In addition, the module can be equipped with a temperature sensor, and use the built-in binary input.
- Controlled with Fibaro System devices or any Z-Wave controller
- Radio signal is sent each time both parts of the Door / Window Sensor separate
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, gates, blinds
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensors
- May be connected to a switch, via IN input
- 2.99" x 0.67" x 0.75"