Description: Translator hears distant GE protocol sensors and repeats information to control panel. Generally, sensors send 8 identical "packets" of information. The Translator ensures that a complete set of 8 packets are repeated to the control panel.
- Listens to distant GE-protocol wireless devices, and re-transmits them to control panel
- Extends range of system
- No sensor enrollment required
- Received IDs are passed on unchanged to panel. All alarm, supervisory and trouble signals are passed through
- Main device has its own unique ID for supervisories, complete reporting of main device tamper, external power supply fault and low battery
- Dual antennas for both Receive and Transmit diversity for increased range
- Back-up battery protects during loss of external power