Description: Professional grade, electrically operated wireless water valve. Used in a wireless Z-Wave home automation network in conjunction with any Z-Wave water alarm sensor (ex. WWA-0X), the WV01 can reduce or eliminate damages caused by leaky plumbing or appliances. Every year nearly over 1 million families have their homes ruined and their lives overturned by water damage and the subsequent repairs. These incidents are always unexpected and the cost of repairs can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. This Patented wireless water detection and automatic water shutoff system can easily be installed on any home's water supply line by a professional, certified plumber.
- Uses a motorized ball valve that automatically turns off the main water supply when a leak or overflow is detected
- Contains a brass valve with commercial grade seats and seals
- Comes in standard pipe sizes (1/2" , 3/4", 1" , and 1 1/4")
- Can be used as an irrigation device
- Multiple WV-01 Valves can be used and programmed in a Z-wave Network
- Will qualify for insurance premium discounts for flood protection insurance. (ask your insurance company for specific details)
- Three indicator lights: RED - The valve is closed, YELLOW - Mode: Z-Wave network status, GREEN - The valve is open
- Has two tactile switches to manually activate the valve
- When a water event occurs the system automatically sends you an email, text message, or phone call depending on your Z-wave home controller settings
- Can be remotely operated (internet, phone)*
- Battery backup can be installed by a professional electrician
Notice/Warning: *Other products are required such as a Vera Control, Inc Vera or HomeSeer.