Description: Yale Real Living touchscreen and push button locks work with a variety of wireless home control or home security systems. Owners experience a new type of 'real living', the lock becomes the first point of contact for security and home control on any door the lock is installed.
Enter a user code to enable a welcome scene that disarms the security system, activates lights, and even adjust the thermostat. Know when family members or friends com and go and have the ability to remotely lock or unlock your doors. The lock ensures that your home is always secure. You're in control with Yale Real Living! A security system or controller is required for advanced applications.
- Touchscreen - Tri-lingual in English, Spanish or French
- Adjustable Volume Level
- Up to 25 Users Stand-Alone
- Up to 250 users with a Control System
- One Year Battery Life
- Low Battery Warning
- Motor driven deadbolt
- Tapered deadbolt design
- Full 128 bit encryption security
- 4 AA batteries (no hard wiring)
- Replaces existing deadbolt
Notice/Warning: Use with MiCasaVerde Vera or HomeSeer for Z-Wave control and integration. Comes with Kwikset style key barrel. If you require a different barrel, add one of the following to your order for each lock:
Use Keyed Differently for Single Locks or if you wish to have your lock use separate keys. Use Keyed Alike for Multiple Locks that you wish to use the same key for (multiples must be ordered at the time to be keyed for the same key).
- AD200SCKD26 for Schlage style key barrel (Keyed Differently)
- AD200SCKA26 for Schlage style key barrel (Keyed Alike)
- AD200KWKA26 for Kwikset style key barrel (Keyed Alike)