Due to manufacturers' requirements MAP pricing is shown. Add this item to your cart to see your instantly rebated price.
Description: The Sillites® SCR is a standard 15 amp electrical receptacle (except that it does not need to be mounted into a junction box) and you can plug any 120 volt item you like into it. Since it is a lot easier to drill a round hole in wood, rather than cut out for a square junction box, the SCR is the perfect choice for fireplace mantels, the sides of kitchen islands, built-in cabinets, hardwood floors, etc.
- The smallest 120 volt 15 amp outlet on the market. NO additional junction box is needed.
- Tamper resistant to meet section 406.11 of the 2008 NEC.
- Use in: Window Sills, Mantels, Kitchen Islands, Cabinets, Baseboards and in other wood surfaces. Add Floor Ring to use in floors.
- Mounts flush.
- Easiest receptacle to install in any wood surface - simply drill a 1-3/4" hole instead of cutting out for a square junction box.
- Includes matching cover cap that can be painted in the field.
- Available in brown (SCRBR), black (SCRMB) and white (SCRW).
- Accepts one or two sections of 12/2 or 14/2 Romex, for easy "daisy-chain" wiring.
Notice/Warning: Always follow local, state and natioal electric code.