Description: Use 4-, 6- and 8-way 1GHz Passive Video Splitters and Passive Video Splitter Modules to split digital cable, quality cable TV and off-air signals to 4, 6 or 8 televisions throughout a home or office. The Video Splitter Modules are designed for easy installation in any Leviton 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media Enclosure. The Video Splitters are easily installed in Leviton MDU Enclosures or used in any application where a passive video splitter is needed. These units feature die-cast housings and printed circuit board construction.
- Split video signals with outputs for 4, 6 or 8 televisions depending on unit
- Provide digital cable, cable TV and other video services via coaxial cable to any room in a house or office
- Printed circuit board construction
- Passive Video Splitter Modules come with mounting bracket for easy installation in any Leviton 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media Enclosure (SMC). Passive Splitters are easily installed in Leviton MDU Enclosures
- Durable gold-plated 360 insert pin resists oxidation, maintaining a distortion-free signal for digital data transmission
- Weather sealed F-ports up to 30 P.S.I.
- 75 Ohm termination caps with Splitter Modules
- Range: 5-1000MHz
- Shielded for -130dB RFI
- Can be used with a Video Amplifier for increased signal quality
- 6kV surge protection
- Built-in capacitors on all ports block DC or low frequency AC and also prevent current from flowing through splitter’s ferrite core windings that cause hum modulation
- High-quality plating passes 1200-hour salt spray test
- Maintains low temperature stability from -40°C to 85° C both in isolation and return loss
- High-precision machined, SCTE-compliant threaded ports spaced at intervals of 1" center to center