Description: Levels and supports the wiring device where the box is set back from the wall surface. Extends the box up to 1-1/2".
- Allows the contractor to comply with 2005 NEC Article 314.20
- Levels and supports the wiring device where the box is set back from the wall surface (adjusts up to a 1-1/2" box extension)
- Works in handy boxes and 4" square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacle
- Functions with all standard devices, switches, and GFCIs
- Manufactured from 105°C continuous use 94V0 rated flame retardant plastic for safer installations
- 2 hour fire rating